Have you been searching for Miniature Goldendoodle puppies for sale? Read along with our blog to see if this adorable breed is the right one for you!
It can be a daunting job to narrow down the right breed of puppy for you and your family! There are so many breeds out there to choose from. Here at Furrylicious, we specialize in matching the right puppy to the right family and making sure you have the tools you need to ensure your newest family member stays happy and healthy! We also pride ourselves with having expansive knowledge on dog breeds so we can educate and inform our customers on the perfect pet. So, if you have been searching for miniature Goldendoodle puppies for sale, then this is your chance to get to know this cute and active breed better before you decide to make a purchase.
Here are some of the defining characteristics of the very popular Miniature Goldendoodle:
- The Miniature Goldendoodle is actually defined as a hybrid breed. It comes from crossing a Golden Retriever and a Miniature Poodle.
- Because of the smaller size of the Poodle, Miniature Goldendoodles typically stay anywhere from 20-35lbs full grown.
- Many people choose the Mini Goldendoodle because it sheds less than the average dog, making it a candidate for people with allergies.
- Because the breed has hair that continues to grow, as opposed to fur, it requires occasional grooming and brushing.
- This breed is very attentive to their owners and will listen to commands readily. It is considered a easy to train breed and good for first time owners
- This dog may be small in size, but it can become a good watchdog. It will bark and growl when there is an intruder. They can be very protective of their owners.
- It can live in an apartment, but you need to take it for a walk every day as they have lots of energy, especially as puppies.
- The Miniature Goldendoodle can also handle weather variances and will do well in hot or in even cold climates.
- This dog is one of the best breeds for families with kids. It is energetic, playful and will be very affectionate. It also goes well with other animals or pets at home.
- This breed comes in a variety of colors and hair coats, depending on the color of its parents.
- The Miniature Goldendoodle is fun-loving and good natured; it remains one of our most popular breeds for good reason!